Your visit to our website constitutes agreement to be bound by our Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding the information below, please contact us at email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website (aluminus.com.au), any pages hyperlinked, and informs you of the Terms and Conditions on which we quote, supply or describe any of the products to you.
ALUMINUS PTY LTD operates this website. Throughout the site, “we”, “us”, “our” and “the Company” refer to ALUMINUS PTY LTD.
Use of this website, including all tools, services and information, is available under the condition of your acceptance of all terms, conditions and policies. By visiting our website or purchasing a product from us, you agree to be bound by our “Service” and agree to the following Terms and Conditions including any additional terms and policies referenced on this website or via a third party.
The Terms and Conditions apply to all users of our website and do not exclude browsers, vendors, customers, merchants or contributors. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions please do not access the website.
All information on this website and all matters relating is governed by legislation applicable to New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- 2.1This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties (external sites). Links to, or framing of, external sites are provided as an information service only and are not to be construed as an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by ALUMINUS PTY LTD of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this website. Similarly, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement.
- 2.2ALUMINUS PTY LTD does not guarantee that this website or external sites are free from viruses, and we are not liable to you or anyone else. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that precautions are taken when browsing our website or the internet. Although every care is taken to provide links to suitable material from this web site, ALUMINUS PTY LTD accepts no responsibility for the content of that material including any unsuitable or inaccurate material that may be encountered on third-party sites. The third-party site is solely responsible to you for any representations, information or offers made by it, and for any goods or services which you agree to purchase from those third parties.
- 2.3It is not the responsibility of ALUMINUS PTY LTD to update or maintain any third-party links on this website.
The website and materials affiliated or used on the website are subject to Australian Copyright Law and ALUMINUS PTY LTD reserves the copyright to the content, including but not limited to text, image(s), logo(s), branding, design(s), and video(s), that appear on the website unless otherwise indicated.
Except under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), other applicable legislation, or where authorised in these Terms and Conditions, ALUMINUS PTY LTD does not permit the reproduction, public transmission, modification, distribution or exploitation of any of the content on the website including text, image(s), logo(s), branding, design(s), and video(s), unless explicitly permitted by ALUMINUS PTY LTD.
- 4.1Subject to the Terms and Conditions, digital materials are made available according to specific use and ALUMINUS grants you non-transferable, non-exclusive and personal license to use catalogues and digital materials made available to you on the website for personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, transfer or reverse any downloads made from the website.
- 4.2ALUMINUS PTY LTD gives no warranties to the accuracy or reliability of any downloaded material from the website and is used by you entirely at your own risk. We reserve the right to alter, modify or amend any catalogues and other digital materials made available for download on the website without notice.
- 5.1Website Cookies are used to store data on the web browser of your computer, and our secure server may collect such data, without limitation, for:
- Reserving one or more Cookies on your browser
- Accumulate website statistics in regards to traffic and usage to enable improved ALUMINUS services and improved subsequent visits to the website
- Implement security measures
- Transmit data between servers
- 5.2The website may be automatically collect and collate informative data through Cookies. ALUMINUS PTY LTD may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Country geolocation
- Device information
- Social media information
- Browsing data (linked to Google Analytics)
- 5.3It is your right under Australian legislation to remove or reject specific Cookies from the website or links at aluminus.com.au.
ALUMINUS PTY LTD may collect information as you browse through the website and interact with our Company. Most times, you will directly supply us with the information, while at other times, Cookies may be automatically collect some information. See section 5.
- 6.1Details obtained by ALUMINUS PTY LTD will never be sold to a third-party. All information collected is used for order fulfilment. In addition to this, your details may be used for the following purposes:
- To promote our business, with consent, through promotional material
- To fulfil legal obligation and/or disclose information should there be a breach of these Terms and Conditions
- To improve our business by analysing your use of our website
- 6.2All personal information collected by the Company is obtained and disclosed per the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- 7.1All prices, as displayed on aluminus.com.au, are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and will be charged in Australian Dollars at the time of checkout.
- 7.2The price, if any, of a product listed on the website is exclusive of delivery, freight or any other third-party cost. We reserve the right to alter the price of any/all products on the website, without notice. If there is a technical error, the Company can amend the error and cancel any order that is impacted by it, with notice.
- 7.3ALUMINUS PTY LTD encourages direct communication via email to ensure that we can better determine appropriate and accurate pricing through quotes and direct correspondence with our team.
- 7.4Prices quoted for the supply of goods, whether in a written quotation or verbally, are inclusive of GST concerning the product/s.
- 7.5The following payment methods are accepted by ALUMINUS PTY LTD and may take up to ten (10) business days to be processed by us:
The Customer may place an order by selecting and submitting an order through the website under these Terms and Conditions.
- 8.1When an order is placed through the website, the Customer acknowledges that it is an offer by ALUMINUS PTY LTD to purchase the particular product/s as per the notified price at the time the order is placed.
- 8.2Upon placement of the order, whether through the website or in-store, the Customer must provide complete and accurate information when asked to do so by ALUMINUS PTY LTD. We may ask for additional details or personal information relevant to the order to enable an effective process. All details obtained are stored securely with respect to your privacy and Australian legislation. See section 6.2.
- 8.3Separate to the order placed, there is an additional shipping charge. This fee is non-refundable. For more shipping information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
- 8.4You must be of legal age (18 years and over) to place an order with ALUMINUS PTY LTD as per these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel an order placed by a minor. Any order placed by a minor is not the responsibility of ALUMINUS PTY LTD, and we reserve the right to pursue compensation in the event of any damages and/or losses suffered as a result.
ALUMINUS PTY LTD reserves the right to reject the Customer’s Order for any reason, including the availability of the product/s ordered.
- 9.1When an order is placed, we will send you a confirmation email. The confirmation email is not an acceptance of your order, but a confirmation of receipt for your order. Your order is only accepted when you receive a guarantee of shipment for your order.
- 9.1.1Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled for change of mind. If you are unsatisfied or wish to return any products ordered from the Company, please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy.
- 9.2The Company can refuse your order whether you received a confirmation of receipt, or not, for any or no reason. This can be done without liability to you or anyone else. If your payment method was charged prior to refusal and/or cancellation, you will be issued a full refund as per your legal right.
- 10.1ALUMINUS PTY LTD reserves the right to alter the cost of our products without notice. We can also modify or discontinue our service (or any part thereof), without notice. In addition to this, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of aluminus.com.au, without notice and liability to you or any other persons, including third-party external links.
- 10.2ALUMINUS PTY LTD is not liable to our customers or any third-party for modification, price changes, suspensions or cancellations of our service.
Information, as displayed on aluminus.com.au, may contain inaccuracies and/or omissions and/or typographical errors relative to (but not limited to) products displayed, product descriptions, product pricing, product promotions, shipping estimates and overall charges and availability.
- 11.1ALUMINUS PTY LTD reserves the right to amend any errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions as displayed on the website without prior notice. Similarly, we are under no obligation to update, emanated, and/or clarify such information except as required by Australian Law.
You agree to indemnify and hold ALUMINUS PTY LTD harmless for any claim or demand made against you by a third-party.
All material published on this website is intended for informational purposes only. While ALUMINUS has made every effort to ensure that information is accurate and free from error, ALUMINUS PTY LTD does not guarantee and accepts no responsibility that all information, images, and content are current, complete or correct.
As permitted by state and federal legislation, ALUMINUS PTY LTD excludes all conditions and warranties implied by these Terms and Conditions for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) as a result of:
- Any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information as retrieved from this website
- Any delays, interruptions or disruptions to the access of this website
- Any interference with or damage to your computer systems in connection with external sites
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.